NYSERDA’s HVAC Business Partners Complete 1,227 Projects
Contractors participating in The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority’s (NYSERDA) HVAC Business Partners program completed 1,227 Quality Maintenance projects in 2013, more than doubling the 600-project goal for the year. In addition, 116 technicians were trained, nearly twice the original target of 60, and 34 new partners joined the program.
In total, HVAC Business Partners provided services on more than 9,600 tons of rooftop air conditioning equipment, resulting in a savings of 1.53 GWh.
NYSERDA’s Business Partners are trained to provide commercial HVAC diagnostic and inspection services that meet the requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 180 for Quality Maintenance (QM). The partners use a detailed QM checklist with specialized diagnostic tools to measure, diagnose and remedy refrigerant charge and airflow conditions in HVAC systems. The HVAC Business Partners program also trains its members to better market energy efficiency systems.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management