NYSERDA’s HVAC Business Partners Complete 1,227 Projects
Contractors participating in The New York State Energy Research and Development Authority’s (NYSERDA) HVAC Business Partners program completed 1,227 Quality Maintenance projects in 2013, more than doubling the 600-project goal for the year. In addition, 116 technicians were trained, nearly twice the original target of 60, and 34 new partners joined the program.
In total, HVAC Business Partners provided services on more than 9,600 tons of rooftop air conditioning equipment, resulting in a savings of 1.53 GWh.
NYSERDA’s Business Partners are trained to provide commercial HVAC diagnostic and inspection services that meet the requirements of ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 180 for Quality Maintenance (QM). The partners use a detailed QM checklist with specialized diagnostic tools to measure, diagnose and remedy refrigerant charge and airflow conditions in HVAC systems. The HVAC Business Partners program also trains its members to better market energy efficiency systems.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement