OATI Taps EnSync for Planned Microgrid
OATI will use EnSync Energy Systems’ Matrix Energy Management and Agile Hybrid Energy Storage when a facility under development is complete.
The EnSync software is destined for OATI’s future South Campus and Microgrid in Bloomington, Minnesota. It is a modular and scalable power control platform that allows a variety of advanced energy generating sources to be added simultaneously. The goal is to future proof the South Campus as applications, government policies and technologies change.
Microgrids are making news. This week, Blue Lake Rancheria and Humboldt State University’s Schatz Energy Research Center announced a partnership with Siemens to build a microgrid that will power government offices and other facilities on the Native American reservation in Northern California. Siemens, Booz Allen Hamilton and Power Analytics are working with communities across New York State on microgrid projects.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement