Occupancy Sensor Also Controls Plug Loads
WattStopper is extending its occupancy-based lighting control to plug loads. Its Wireless Receptacle Controls (WRC) series is designed to help lighting control professionals meet new ASHRAE 90.1 and California Title 24 requirements to switch off selected receptacles. The WRC uses RF technology and works with existing line voltage wiring.
The WRC facilitates Auto-On/Auto-Off occupancy-based control of plug loads and includes an RF Transmitter and RF Receptacles. It comes in two versions: for use with stand-alone occupancy sensors, or with WattStopper’s Digital Lighting Management (DLM) platform.
The products are suited for a variety of applications including commercial offices, classrooms, conference rooms and copy rooms.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash