Office Depot Selects Coolerado
In this configuration, the existing roof top units will run half as long as they would without the Coolerado units. This will translate to a 50 percent reduction in compressor run time, reducing electricity consumption, says Coolerado.
The Coolerado units are often able to hold the cooling set point of the building on their own, even during peak usage times, according to the company.
In addition to efficiency, the Coolerado units constantly introduce fresh air into the building. Coolerado units also allow for greater flexibility in maintenance scheduling and cost reduction in existing HVAC servicing and repairs.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds