Office Depot Selects Coolerado
In this configuration, the existing roof top units will run half as long as they would without the Coolerado units. This will translate to a 50 percent reduction in compressor run time, reducing electricity consumption, says Coolerado.
The Coolerado units are often able to hold the cooling set point of the building on their own, even during peak usage times, according to the company.
In addition to efficiency, the Coolerado units constantly introduce fresh air into the building. Coolerado units also allow for greater flexibility in maintenance scheduling and cost reduction in existing HVAC servicing and repairs.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- There’s Money in the Trash
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software