Office Depot Selects Coolerado
In this configuration, the existing roof top units will run half as long as they would without the Coolerado units. This will translate to a 50 percent reduction in compressor run time, reducing electricity consumption, says Coolerado.
The Coolerado units are often able to hold the cooling set point of the building on their own, even during peak usage times, according to the company.
In addition to efficiency, the Coolerado units constantly introduce fresh air into the building. Coolerado units also allow for greater flexibility in maintenance scheduling and cost reduction in existing HVAC servicing and repairs.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Energy Financing Report
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management