Office Depot Selects Coolerado
In this configuration, the existing roof top units will run half as long as they would without the Coolerado units. This will translate to a 50 percent reduction in compressor run time, reducing electricity consumption, says Coolerado.
The Coolerado units are often able to hold the cooling set point of the building on their own, even during peak usage times, according to the company.
In addition to efficiency, the Coolerado units constantly introduce fresh air into the building. Coolerado units also allow for greater flexibility in maintenance scheduling and cost reduction in existing HVAC servicing and repairs.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Combined Heat and Power
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies