Office Depot Selects Coolerado
In this configuration, the existing roof top units will run half as long as they would without the Coolerado units. This will translate to a 50 percent reduction in compressor run time, reducing electricity consumption, says Coolerado.
The Coolerado units are often able to hold the cooling set point of the building on their own, even during peak usage times, according to the company.
In addition to efficiency, the Coolerado units constantly introduce fresh air into the building. Coolerado units also allow for greater flexibility in maintenance scheduling and cost reduction in existing HVAC servicing and repairs.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year