Ohio County Chooses Constellation to Provide Natural Gas Supply
Constellation, a competitive energy supplier in Ohio’s deregulated market, has been selected by Trumbull County, Ohio, to provide residents and small businesses with natural gas supply following a competitive bidding process under the state’s natural gas choice, governmental aggregation program.
Residents and small businesses participating in the Trumbull County natural gas program will pay a fixed rate $4.46/Mcf for all natural gas supply consumed during the eight-month period from March 2013 through October 2013. After October 2013 and through February 2015, pricing will be determined based upon the county’s election to secure a fixed-price rate for this service period.
“Constellation’s initial fixed rate is lower than any other current, comparable term offer listed on Public Utilities Commission of Ohio comparison charts,” said Trumbull County Commissioner Frank Fuda.
Constellation will work with Trumbull County officials to notify all eligible customers via letter of the gas supply rate, terms and conditions and their right to opt-out of the program. Customers can choose to opt-out of the aggregation program by Jan. 31 or can leave the program at any time within the 24-month term without penalty. Customers who are currently served by another supplier should be aware of their obligations under their existing contract before joining the Trumbull County program, as many suppliers charge a penalty for early termination.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- LED Myths and Facts
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- ARC Brief: Infrastructure: The Hidden Optimization Opportunity
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing