Ohio County Chooses Constellation to Provide Natural Gas Supply
Constellation, a competitive energy supplier in Ohio’s deregulated market, has been selected by Trumbull County, Ohio, to provide residents and small businesses with natural gas supply following a competitive bidding process under the state’s natural gas choice, governmental aggregation program.
Residents and small businesses participating in the Trumbull County natural gas program will pay a fixed rate $4.46/Mcf for all natural gas supply consumed during the eight-month period from March 2013 through October 2013. After October 2013 and through February 2015, pricing will be determined based upon the county’s election to secure a fixed-price rate for this service period.
“Constellation’s initial fixed rate is lower than any other current, comparable term offer listed on Public Utilities Commission of Ohio comparison charts,” said Trumbull County Commissioner Frank Fuda.
Constellation will work with Trumbull County officials to notify all eligible customers via letter of the gas supply rate, terms and conditions and their right to opt-out of the program. Customers can choose to opt-out of the aggregation program by Jan. 31 or can leave the program at any time within the 24-month term without penalty. Customers who are currently served by another supplier should be aware of their obligations under their existing contract before joining the Trumbull County program, as many suppliers charge a penalty for early termination.
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions