ONEnergy Acquires AVACOS Clean Energy
ONEnergy has acquired substantially all of the assets of AVACOS Clean Energy for $1.73 million. AVACOS is a Toronto, Ontario-based provider of energy generation and energy efficiency products and services including LED lighting retrofits, commercial solar PV systems and building envelope upgrades.
ONEnergy’s Sunwave Energy Efficiency business has been working in partnership with AVACOS since the second quarter of 2014, jointly pursuing multiple opportunities for customers across Canada.
AVACOS founder Sandro Costa joined Sunwave as vice president, Energy Efficiency, and he is responsible for leading Sunwave’s growth in the energy efficiency market in Canada and the northeast US.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection