Online Energy Audit Tool Streamlines Audit Process
Leviton has introduced the Dollars & Sensors Online Energy Audit Tool for lighting retrofit applications. Dollars & Sensors is available as a desktop and mobile application and is compatible with Android, Apple, Blackberry and Windows smart devices.
Dollars & Sensors allows lighting professionals to use a smart device to conduct a sensor energy audit as they walk with key decision makers through a space. The application allows users to input room size, existing lights and Leviton products in use. The application also provides a customizable bill of materials for each project, as well as a customized cover letter with customer information and a project energy savings summary.
The desktop version of Dollars & Sensors allows users to configure projects with utility rates, labor rates, rebates and incentives that are taken into account in the energy savings calculations and analyses.
The application is compatible with the Leviton Light Logger, which monitors and logs changes in the lighting and occupancy in a space to forecast energy and cost savings as well as to validate energy savings after installation. This data is imported into the Dollars & Sensors tool and is taken into account to calculate energy savings and analyses.
Other companies are designing mobile audit tools as well. Earlier this month, Lutron Electronics integrated ecoInsight’s lighting upgrade software into its Lutron Energi Advisor app, also designed to simplify energy audits for lighting retrofits.
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies