Online Energy Exchange Targets Small, Medium Businesses
Power Brokers and EnergyWize announced an online retail energy exchange for small- and medium-sized businesses to make energy purchases through real-time access to energy suppliers. The energy exchange includes tools that enable comparison of energy supplier products as well as electronic contracts to streamline the process.
Power Brokers says that residential consumers and large businesses have accessible energy exchanges, but small-and medium-sized businesses in deregulated markets have not had as much access to exchanges to help them compare products across available energy suppliers.
Power Brokers says the exchange eliminates many of the traditional price quoting and energy contracting inefficiencies through systems integration with energy suppliers and automation of data management functions such as historical energy data retrieval.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds