Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
Renewable Energy Vermont and the Renewable Energy Resource Center have launched an online tool to help in the transition to solar power, solar hot water systems and wood pellet boilers.
The story says that the online tool enables users to find installers near them and allows them to compare experience and qualifications. The list is searchable by technology type, business location, installation experience and other attributes, the story says.
There are more than 70 businesses in the database. The Renewable Energy Resource Center is a project of the Vermont Energy Investment Corp. Funding was provided by the Vermont Clean Energy Development Fund.
Schneider Electric this week unveiled the NEO Network, an online location where users can get comprehensive information about renewables and energy efficiency and find vendors and other enabling companies.
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- There’s Money in the Trash
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards