Online Tool Introduced in Vermont
Renewable Energy Vermont and the Renewable Energy Resource Center have launched an online tool to help in the transition to solar power, solar hot water systems and wood pellet boilers.
The story says that the online tool enables users to find installers near them and allows them to compare experience and qualifications. The list is searchable by technology type, business location, installation experience and other attributes, the story says.
There are more than 70 businesses in the database. The Renewable Energy Resource Center is a project of the Vermont Energy Investment Corp. Funding was provided by the Vermont Clean Energy Development Fund.
Schneider Electric this week unveiled the NEO Network, an online location where users can get comprehensive information about renewables and energy efficiency and find vendors and other enabling companies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Planning for a Sustainable Future