Online Tools Track Energy Policy
Staying on top of state energy policy involves navigating legislative and public utility commission websites state by state and keeping track of information manually with lists and spreadsheets. Advanced Energy Economy (AEE) aims to change that with the launch of PowerSuite, an integrated set of online tools for tracking energy legislation and regulatory proceedings across all 50 states.
Among the tools in PowerSuite are Billboard and DocketDash. Users can search a database of dockets and legislation from states across the country. They can then track and collaborate on legislation using Billboard or utility commission documents using DocketDash. Notifications can be set up to alert users when there are changes in bills or dockets, and summaries, notes and other information can be shared with colleagues. Additional tools developed for PowerSuite in the future will share its common interface and functionality, AEE said.
AEE is offering PowerSuite as a benefit of AEE membership for Leadership Council and Business Council members, and at a discount for general members. The service is also available by subscription, with special rates for government employees, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
- ASSA ABLOY: Investing in Sustainability Opens the Door for Business Opportunity
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software