Online Tools Track Energy Policy
Staying on top of state energy policy involves navigating legislative and public utility commission websites state by state and keeping track of information manually with lists and spreadsheets. Advanced Energy Economy (AEE) aims to change that with the launch of PowerSuite, an integrated set of online tools for tracking energy legislation and regulatory proceedings across all 50 states.
Among the tools in PowerSuite are Billboard and DocketDash. Users can search a database of dockets and legislation from states across the country. They can then track and collaborate on legislation using Billboard or utility commission documents using DocketDash. Notifications can be set up to alert users when there are changes in bills or dockets, and summaries, notes and other information can be shared with colleagues. Additional tools developed for PowerSuite in the future will share its common interface and functionality, AEE said.
AEE is offering PowerSuite as a benefit of AEE membership for Leadership Council and Business Council members, and at a discount for general members. The service is also available by subscription, with special rates for government employees, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Combined Heat and Power