Online Tools Track Energy Policy
Staying on top of state energy policy involves navigating legislative and public utility commission websites state by state and keeping track of information manually with lists and spreadsheets. Advanced Energy Economy (AEE) aims to change that with the launch of PowerSuite, an integrated set of online tools for tracking energy legislation and regulatory proceedings across all 50 states.
Among the tools in PowerSuite are Billboard and DocketDash. Users can search a database of dockets and legislation from states across the country. They can then track and collaborate on legislation using Billboard or utility commission documents using DocketDash. Notifications can be set up to alert users when there are changes in bills or dockets, and summaries, notes and other information can be shared with colleagues. Additional tools developed for PowerSuite in the future will share its common interface and functionality, AEE said.
AEE is offering PowerSuite as a benefit of AEE membership for Leadership Council and Business Council members, and at a discount for general members. The service is also available by subscription, with special rates for government employees, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year