Opower Teams with Oracle Utilities
Opower is working with Oracle Utilities to enable utilities to integrate Opower’s customer insights into their systems powered by Oracle, and Oracle’s operational insights into Opower’s customer engagement platform.
Utilities running both Opower and Oracle Utilities platforms can affect a number of business areas including customer service, energy efficiency, billing, revenue assurance, distribution operations, field service and energy supply.
Last year, Oracle and Opower shared their broad utility vision through a joint white paper laying out how utilities can leverage their Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Big Data opportunities to earn a “technology dividend” by partnering with best of breed customer and operational analytics solutions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles