Opower Utility Partners Saved 6 TWh
Opower says its technology platform has saved 6 terawatt-hours of energy across more than 95 utility deployments worldwide.
Utilities using Opower’s energy savings programs, include:
- Connecticut Light & Power, serving over 1.2 million people, has saved 50.8 GWh;
- NIPSCO, which serves Northern Indiana, has saved 67.5 GWh and 1.8 million therms; and
- New Jersey Natural Gas has saved 1.6 million therms.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management