Optimum Energy Does Chiller Diagnostics
Optimum Energy’s new OptiCx Chiller Diagnostics provides transparency into chiller operations through monthly status reports. Chiller Diagnostics provides a scorecard in red/yellow/green format that forms the foundation for a chiller maintenance action plan.
Chiller Diagnostic is available as an add-on for customers with a subscription to the OptiCx Platform. Chiller Diagnostics works with OptiCx Platform web software to provide a complete overview of chiller performance over time. Chiller maintenance decisions are simplified for operators through prioritized recommendations.
Chiller Diagnostics also makes available OptiCx Trend, an interactive mobile app for iOS and Android devices, which streamlines communications with maintenance staff.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management