Orange Expands Distribution of Anti-Sweat Controllers
Orange Energizing Solutions (Orange) has announced the expanded distribution of its anti-sweat controllers through the launch of Orange-controls.net. Orange provides and installs commercial cooler and freezer parts for the grocery, restaurant, C-Store, fast food and hotel industries.
The company provides installation services where it has a physical presence and can help national, regional or local chains obtain incentives and rebates from energy efficiency programs.
Orange is contractually prohibited from selling products and performing installations in Florida.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash