Oregon Energy Trust Awards Contract
PECI is a Portland-based nonprofit that works to advance energy efficiency and create a more sustainable energy economy. The contract continues the working relationship between PECI and the Energy Trust, which have been working together since 2004.
PECI has been working with Energy Trust’s New Buildings program since 2009. In that time, the program has saved approximately 250 million kWh of electricity and 2.6 million annual therms of natural gas.
Project highlights include:
- Energy-saving solutions that make it easier for small businesses to bring energy efficiency and solar energy to their buildings,
- A Path to Net Zero offering that supports the construction of net-zero commercial buildings,
- One of the first and most comprehensive approaches to creating highly efficient data centers.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement