Oregon Energy Trust Awards Contract
PECI is a Portland-based nonprofit that works to advance energy efficiency and create a more sustainable energy economy. The contract continues the working relationship between PECI and the Energy Trust, which have been working together since 2004.
PECI has been working with Energy Trust’s New Buildings program since 2009. In that time, the program has saved approximately 250 million kWh of electricity and 2.6 million annual therms of natural gas.
Project highlights include:
- Energy-saving solutions that make it easier for small businesses to bring energy efficiency and solar energy to their buildings,
- A Path to Net Zero offering that supports the construction of net-zero commercial buildings,
- One of the first and most comprehensive approaches to creating highly efficient data centers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings