Oregon Energy Trust Awards Contract
PECI is a Portland-based nonprofit that works to advance energy efficiency and create a more sustainable energy economy. The contract continues the working relationship between PECI and the Energy Trust, which have been working together since 2004.
PECI has been working with Energy Trust’s New Buildings program since 2009. In that time, the program has saved approximately 250 million kWh of electricity and 2.6 million annual therms of natural gas.
Project highlights include:
- Energy-saving solutions that make it easier for small businesses to bring energy efficiency and solar energy to their buildings,
- A Path to Net Zero offering that supports the construction of net-zero commercial buildings,
- One of the first and most comprehensive approaches to creating highly efficient data centers.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management