Oregon Energy Trust Awards Contract
PECI is a Portland-based nonprofit that works to advance energy efficiency and create a more sustainable energy economy. The contract continues the working relationship between PECI and the Energy Trust, which have been working together since 2004.
PECI has been working with Energy Trust’s New Buildings program since 2009. In that time, the program has saved approximately 250 million kWh of electricity and 2.6 million annual therms of natural gas.
Project highlights include:
- Energy-saving solutions that make it easier for small businesses to bring energy efficiency and solar energy to their buildings,
- A Path to Net Zero offering that supports the construction of net-zero commercial buildings,
- One of the first and most comprehensive approaches to creating highly efficient data centers.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Combined Heat and Power
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year