Oregon School District Signs ESPC
The South Lane School District in Oregon hired Ameresco for a comprehensive $2.1 million Energy Savings Performance Contract (ESPC) to improve eight schools and five support buildings and enhance overall energy efficiency.
Ameresco conducted a technical energy audit on nearly 480,000 square feet of building space and identified comprehensive energy efficiency, water management and related capital improvement measures that it will design, construct, commission and verify. In addition, Ameresco assisted with identifying and securing utility rebates.
The District is expected to realize more than $132,000 annually in energy savings once the project is completed in summer 2015. In addition, the District expects to leverage the energy savings of the project to secure about $127,470 in utility incentives from Lane Electric and Emerald People’s Utility District, and $439,000 in Senate Bill 1149 funding.
In addition, the project supports other savings benefits including 624,915 kWh and 1,134 kW of energy, 42,671 therms, 3,233 gallons of propane and 5,400 kgals of water each year.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- There’s Money in the Trash