Orion Energy Introduces LED Troffer Retrofit
Orion Energy Systems launched its new High Lumen LED APOLLO Troffer Retrofit and 19 new LED products for commercial, industrial and retail facilities.
The High Lumen LED APOLLO Troffer Retrofit is available in 7000 (2×2 and 2×4) and 9000 (2×4) lumen packages, expanding its use to now include broader retail and education applications. The troffer retrofit is targeted as an upgrade for schools, commercial and retail facilities seeking to replace energy-consuming T8/T12 fluorescent troffer fixtures with high efficiency LED light sources.
New products now available also include:
- 7 LED emergency and exit lighting product options.
- 10 LED exterior lighting products ranging from wall packs, flood light, canopies, garage, area street, area and site, low-profile multi-purpose canopy, garage and multi-purpose architectural flood fixtures.
- LED stairwell fixture with ultrasonic integrated motion sensor ideal for both interior and exterior applications.
- LED industrial pendant high bay for warehouse, distribution center and manufacturing facility applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash