Orion Introduces High-Performing High Bays
Orion Energy Systems has introduced a new suite of high bay LED industrial light fixtures. The ISON LED High Bay delivers 179 lumens per watt and a 10-year total cost of ownership. The APOLLO LED High Bay offers up to 148 lumens per watt, and the HARRIS LED High Bay also delivers up to 148 lumens per watt and the lowest up-front cost in the suite.
The fixtures are upgradeable and interchangeable, allowing maintenance crews to meet changing light distribution requirements, such as moving from an open area to aisle lighting, or from high bay to low bay or even retail applications by adding a lens. Internal teams can use quick attachments to switch out the light engine panels by turning off the power to the luminaire.
Other features include:
- Thermal management.
- High-performing LED chips and drivers paired with cooler operating luminaires.
- Fixture designs that allow for maximum light output.
- Lightweight body.
- Greater potential for wattage reduction rebates.
According to the company, a typical facility installing the ISON LED High Bay would save more than $100,000 a year and more than $1.15 million in the next decade over the majority of legacy lighting systems.
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds