Osaka Wholesale Market Installs Fuel Cells
Bloom Energy Japan installed the Bloom Energy Server at the Osaka Prefectural Central Wholesale Market in Ibaraki City, Japan. The fuel cell installation can produce 1,200 kW and provides 50 percent of the building’s overall electricity needs.
This is the first Bloom Energy Server installation in the Kansai region and also the first commercialized solid oxide fuel cell generating system over 1 MW in Japan. The fuel cells will contribute to the disaster preparedness policy of Osaka Prefecture.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management