Ottawa Arena Projects 70% Energy Savings with LEDs
Ephesus was selected after facility operators conducted an extensive side-by-side test with three other lighting companies offering LED systems.
Canadian Tire Centre will replace its metal halide system with the Arena 600 and Arena 300 lights and the Ephesus wireless control system. Despite reducing the number of fixtures by more than one-third, the Ephesus lighting system will increase light intensity and uniformity and yield a projected energy savings of more than 70 percent, says the company.
Ephesus LED arena-designed lighting system is certified under Design Light Consortium’s (DLC) quality, performance and energy efficiency requirements. The DLC certification enables facilities to receive energy incentives from utility providers.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software