Ottawa Arena Projects 70% Energy Savings with LEDs
Ephesus was selected after facility operators conducted an extensive side-by-side test with three other lighting companies offering LED systems.
Canadian Tire Centre will replace its metal halide system with the Arena 600 and Arena 300 lights and the Ephesus wireless control system. Despite reducing the number of fixtures by more than one-third, the Ephesus lighting system will increase light intensity and uniformity and yield a projected energy savings of more than 70 percent, says the company.
Ephesus LED arena-designed lighting system is certified under Design Light Consortium’s (DLC) quality, performance and energy efficiency requirements. The DLC certification enables facilities to receive energy incentives from utility providers.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Combined Heat and Power
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement