Ottawa Arena Projects 70% Energy Savings with LEDs
Ephesus was selected after facility operators conducted an extensive side-by-side test with three other lighting companies offering LED systems.
Canadian Tire Centre will replace its metal halide system with the Arena 600 and Arena 300 lights and the Ephesus wireless control system. Despite reducing the number of fixtures by more than one-third, the Ephesus lighting system will increase light intensity and uniformity and yield a projected energy savings of more than 70 percent, says the company.
Ephesus LED arena-designed lighting system is certified under Design Light Consortium’s (DLC) quality, performance and energy efficiency requirements. The DLC certification enables facilities to receive energy incentives from utility providers.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions - Findings from Leading Professionals
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles