Outdoor LED is Powered by Solar
SEPCO SolarSlide’s outdoor LED is 100 percent solar powered, off the grid, self-storing and self-recharging. Each SolarSlide system is comprised of a solar-power assembly, fixture, bracket and all mounting hardware ready to attach to a SEPCO or other pole.
SolarSlide is a contemporary/transitional design. It comprises a complete unit with LEDs and a solid-state driver that operates each fixture from an integral solar charged battery system. Fixture wattages range from 15 to 60 watts and can be specified with IES Type II, Ill and V full cutoff light distribution patterns, for task-specific lighting.
SolarSlide solar power assemblies range from 10 to 425 watts, with battery sizes providing a minimum of five-days autonomy. Compact solar panel assemblies for SolarSlide are selected and programed by the company’s in-house solar lighting engineers for recharging the concealed storage battery assemblies.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- There’s Money in the Trash