PACE Funds $7M Energy Retrofit for Hilton
The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City completed a $7 million retrofit funded by Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. The Hilton project will result in an annual energy savings of $800,000 and water savings of $28,000, conserving more than 2.8 million gallons of water.
This comprehensive retrofit included energy efficiency glass installations and new LED lighting, which is expected to reduce energy consumption by 50 percent. Moreover, older HVAC systems were replaced with new energy efficient ones.
The Hilton will receive utility rebates and tax incentives of about $1 million.
Structured Finance Associates, which specializes in PACE project financing, arranged funding for the project.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room