PACE Funds $7M Energy Retrofit for Hilton
The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City completed a $7 million retrofit funded by Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. The Hilton project will result in an annual energy savings of $800,000 and water savings of $28,000, conserving more than 2.8 million gallons of water.
This comprehensive retrofit included energy efficiency glass installations and new LED lighting, which is expected to reduce energy consumption by 50 percent. Moreover, older HVAC systems were replaced with new energy efficient ones.
The Hilton will receive utility rebates and tax incentives of about $1 million.
Structured Finance Associates, which specializes in PACE project financing, arranged funding for the project.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology