PACE Funds $7M Energy Retrofit for Hilton
The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City completed a $7 million retrofit funded by Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. The Hilton project will result in an annual energy savings of $800,000 and water savings of $28,000, conserving more than 2.8 million gallons of water.
This comprehensive retrofit included energy efficiency glass installations and new LED lighting, which is expected to reduce energy consumption by 50 percent. Moreover, older HVAC systems were replaced with new energy efficient ones.
The Hilton will receive utility rebates and tax incentives of about $1 million.
Structured Finance Associates, which specializes in PACE project financing, arranged funding for the project.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Integrated Building Optimization
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement