PACE Funds $7M Energy Retrofit for Hilton
The Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City completed a $7 million retrofit funded by Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing. The Hilton project will result in an annual energy savings of $800,000 and water savings of $28,000, conserving more than 2.8 million gallons of water.
This comprehensive retrofit included energy efficiency glass installations and new LED lighting, which is expected to reduce energy consumption by 50 percent. Moreover, older HVAC systems were replaced with new energy efficient ones.
The Hilton will receive utility rebates and tax incentives of about $1 million.
Structured Finance Associates, which specializes in PACE project financing, arranged funding for the project.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- An Integrated Approach to Managing Today's Energy and Utility Assets
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room