Panasonic Shows Connectivity Theme at CEATEC 2012
One of the themes from CEATEC 2012 was how major appliances, CE devices and energy management systems are all starting to be integrated into one grand control scheme. Each company seems to be developing its own ecosystem solution with little thought about interoperability. Panasonic seems to be representative of this connectivity trend, as they showed at CEATEC.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- Combined Heat and Power
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?