Panasonic Shows Connectivity Theme at CEATEC 2012
One of the themes from CEATEC 2012 was how major appliances, CE devices and energy management systems are all starting to be integrated into one grand control scheme. Each company seems to be developing its own ecosystem solution with little thought about interoperability. Panasonic seems to be representative of this connectivity trend, as they showed at CEATEC.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement