Panduit Acquires Data Center Cooling Optimization Company
Panduit acquired SynapSense, which specializes in thermal risk management and cooling optimation for data centers.
The companies say the broad portfolio of Panduit physical infrastructure hardware, services, and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software are complimentary with SynapSense’s wireless mesh networking technology, airflow optimization services, and manual or automated cooling control.
SynapSense products are currently available in North America, much of Asia, and through its partner, Stulz, in Australia and New Zealand. In the coming months, Panduit will launch the solution globally.
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement