Panduit Acquires Data Center Cooling Optimization Company
Panduit acquired SynapSense, which specializes in thermal risk management and cooling optimation for data centers.
The companies say the broad portfolio of Panduit physical infrastructure hardware, services, and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software are complimentary with SynapSense’s wireless mesh networking technology, airflow optimization services, and manual or automated cooling control.
SynapSense products are currently available in North America, much of Asia, and through its partner, Stulz, in Australia and New Zealand. In the coming months, Panduit will launch the solution globally.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software