Panduit Acquires Data Center Cooling Optimization Company
Panduit acquired SynapSense, which specializes in thermal risk management and cooling optimation for data centers.
The companies say the broad portfolio of Panduit physical infrastructure hardware, services, and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software are complimentary with SynapSense’s wireless mesh networking technology, airflow optimization services, and manual or automated cooling control.
SynapSense products are currently available in North America, much of Asia, and through its partner, Stulz, in Australia and New Zealand. In the coming months, Panduit will launch the solution globally.
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement