Panduit Acquires Data Center Cooling Optimization Company
Panduit acquired SynapSense, which specializes in thermal risk management and cooling optimation for data centers.
The companies say the broad portfolio of Panduit physical infrastructure hardware, services, and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software are complimentary with SynapSense’s wireless mesh networking technology, airflow optimization services, and manual or automated cooling control.
SynapSense products are currently available in North America, much of Asia, and through its partner, Stulz, in Australia and New Zealand. In the coming months, Panduit will launch the solution globally.
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape