Panduit Acquires Data Center Cooling Optimization Company
Panduit acquired SynapSense, which specializes in thermal risk management and cooling optimation for data centers.
The companies say the broad portfolio of Panduit physical infrastructure hardware, services, and Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software are complimentary with SynapSense’s wireless mesh networking technology, airflow optimization services, and manual or automated cooling control.
SynapSense products are currently available in North America, much of Asia, and through its partner, Stulz, in Australia and New Zealand. In the coming months, Panduit will launch the solution globally.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies