Panduit Rolls Out DCIM for Small Data Centers
Panduit launched its SmartZone Rack Energy Kits that allow smaller data centers to integrate data center infrastructure management (DCIM) capabilities. Panduit says SmartZone delivers energy efficiency and physical infrastructure management.
SmartZone Rack Energy Kits manage multiple data points through one single IP address. Data is displayed through a GUI platform.
SmartZone Rack Energy Kits include a combination of software, gateways, sensors and patch cords that are packaged with a variety of rack PDUs and inline meters. These kits are packaged to address predefined applications for new data center builds or expansions, or to overlay monitoring intelligence onto “dumb” PDUs and devices in existing data centers.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles