Panoramic Power, Autodesk Join on Energy Management
Panoramic Power is collaborating with Autodesk on joint product development that combines Panoramic Power’s device-level energy platform with Autodesk’s cloud-based Building Information Modeling (BIM) portfolio. Autodesk has also made a strategic investment in Panoramic Power, leading an investment round that includes participation from existing investors totaling $7 million.
The technology collaboration will allow customers to improve asset utilization, identify operational inefficiencies in their sites and equipment, and shift from reactive to predictive maintenance. These advanced capabilities go beyond the building design and construction phase – utilizing Panoramic Power’s cloud-based analytics engine to detect anomalies in energy usage and alert the facilities team about excess energy consumption or issues that could lead to equipment failures. Energy efficiency reports with detailed recommendations help minimize peak loads, benchmark equipment to identify operational inefficiencies, verify the expected ROI from investment in new equipment and drive behavior change by tenants.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Planning for a Sustainable Future