Panoramic Power Closes $8M in Funding
Panoramic Power, a provider of circuit level energy management, has closed its series B round of financing, totaling $8 million. The round was led by NYC-based Marker as well as existing investors including Greylock IL, Qualcomm and ICV.
Panoramic Power provides cloud-based energy management with circuit-level visibility into energy consumption. The latest financing will be used to expand the company’s sales, marketing and business development efforts. The funds will also be used to accelerate product development.
Panoramic Power was founded in 2009.
Another company that monitors electrical usage at the circuit is OutSmart Power Systems, which last December secured $1.5 million in new funding from private venture investors to support continued commercialization of its technology.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Choosing the Right LED Product for Industrial Lighting Applications
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing