Panoramic Power Closes $8M in Funding
Panoramic Power, a provider of circuit level energy management, has closed its series B round of financing, totaling $8 million. The round was led by NYC-based Marker as well as existing investors including Greylock IL, Qualcomm and ICV.
Panoramic Power provides cloud-based energy management with circuit-level visibility into energy consumption. The latest financing will be used to expand the company’s sales, marketing and business development efforts. The funds will also be used to accelerate product development.
Panoramic Power was founded in 2009.
Another company that monitors electrical usage at the circuit is OutSmart Power Systems, which last December secured $1.5 million in new funding from private venture investors to support continued commercialization of its technology.
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Building Energy Intelligence
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management