Panoramic Power Closes $8M in Funding
Panoramic Power, a provider of circuit level energy management, has closed its series B round of financing, totaling $8 million. The round was led by NYC-based Marker as well as existing investors including Greylock IL, Qualcomm and ICV.
Panoramic Power provides cloud-based energy management with circuit-level visibility into energy consumption. The latest financing will be used to expand the company’s sales, marketing and business development efforts. The funds will also be used to accelerate product development.
Panoramic Power was founded in 2009.
Another company that monitors electrical usage at the circuit is OutSmart Power Systems, which last December secured $1.5 million in new funding from private venture investors to support continued commercialization of its technology.
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Expert Q and A: Tips for Automating your Energy Data
- Smarter Asset Management for the Nuclear Power Imperative
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room