Panoramic Power Closes $8M in Funding
Panoramic Power, a provider of circuit level energy management, has closed its series B round of financing, totaling $8 million. The round was led by NYC-based Marker as well as existing investors including Greylock IL, Qualcomm and ICV.
Panoramic Power provides cloud-based energy management with circuit-level visibility into energy consumption. The latest financing will be used to expand the company’s sales, marketing and business development efforts. The funds will also be used to accelerate product development.
Panoramic Power was founded in 2009.
Another company that monitors electrical usage at the circuit is OutSmart Power Systems, which last December secured $1.5 million in new funding from private venture investors to support continued commercialization of its technology.
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software