Panoramic Power, Lucid Bring ‘Non-invasive’ Energy Management
Panoramic Power and Lucid are combining technologies for a wireless energy monitoring system. Customers can install and map hundreds of sensors within a couple of hours in a non-invasive way and without disruption to their businesses.
The joint offering combines Panoramic Power’s miniature, self-powered sensors with Lucid’s energy management software BuildingOS for monitoring energy consumption at the individual circuit level in real time.
The companies say the integration of granular data provided by Panoramic Power combined with Lucid’s BuildingOS is a non-invasive way to quickly set up an energy monitoring system.
Lucid’s ConnectNow integration technology delivers instant connectivity for a growing number of meters, systems, and devices. The platform connects with over 160 metering and building systems, including building automation, submeters, lighting and plug load controls, on-site generation, demand response, as well as electric and gas utilities.
- The World Resources Institute Scope 2 Guidance: A Verifier’s Perspective
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Addressing Regulatory Trends with UVC LED-based Sensors
- 6 for 2016: Global Energy Market Trends
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide