Panoramic Power, Lucid Bring ‘Non-invasive’ Energy Management
Panoramic Power and Lucid are combining technologies for a wireless energy monitoring system. Customers can install and map hundreds of sensors within a couple of hours in a non-invasive way and without disruption to their businesses.
The joint offering combines Panoramic Power’s miniature, self-powered sensors with Lucid’s energy management software BuildingOS for monitoring energy consumption at the individual circuit level in real time.
The companies say the integration of granular data provided by Panoramic Power combined with Lucid’s BuildingOS is a non-invasive way to quickly set up an energy monitoring system.
Lucid’s ConnectNow integration technology delivers instant connectivity for a growing number of meters, systems, and devices. The platform connects with over 160 metering and building systems, including building automation, submeters, lighting and plug load controls, on-site generation, demand response, as well as electric and gas utilities.
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- BuildingIQ Security
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement