Panoramic Power, Lucid Bring ‘Non-invasive’ Energy Management
Panoramic Power and Lucid are combining technologies for a wireless energy monitoring system. Customers can install and map hundreds of sensors within a couple of hours in a non-invasive way and without disruption to their businesses.
The joint offering combines Panoramic Power’s miniature, self-powered sensors with Lucid’s energy management software BuildingOS for monitoring energy consumption at the individual circuit level in real time.
The companies say the integration of granular data provided by Panoramic Power combined with Lucid’s BuildingOS is a non-invasive way to quickly set up an energy monitoring system.
Lucid’s ConnectNow integration technology delivers instant connectivity for a growing number of meters, systems, and devices. The platform connects with over 160 metering and building systems, including building automation, submeters, lighting and plug load controls, on-site generation, demand response, as well as electric and gas utilities.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management