Paris Foods Chooses EnerNOC for Energy Efficiency Audit
Paris Foods based in Trappe, Md., has added EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART software to its energy management program. With this addition, the company is now deploying EnerNOC’s full suite of energy management solutions.
Paris Foods has been an EnerNOC customer since 2010 when the company began using EnerNOC’s SupplySMART to help secure better terms and conditions when purchasing energy commodities. In 2011, the company added EnerNOC’s DemandSMART application to its energy management strategy, which enabled the company to participate in PJM’s demand response programs and provided the company with access to its real-time energy data. EfficiencySMART marks the continued evolution of this relationship.
The initial phase of the EfficiencySMART deployment includes an energy audit and assessment of Paris Foods’ sister companies, Arbre Farms, a vegetable and fruit processor, and Willow Cold Storage, both in Walkerville, Mich.
EnerNOC‘s Walkerville work includes a boiler efficiency study, cost estimates to convert from propane to LNG, compressed air optimization, and a cost assessment for a full dashboard and energy monitoring system to benchmark the site.
- Facilities & Maintenance Management Best Practices
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- Q4 2013 Sustainability Trends - The Logistics, Carbon and Business Data Book
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- How to Automate the Collection & Delivery of Utility Billing Data
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems