Paris Foods Chooses EnerNOC for Energy Efficiency Audit
Paris Foods based in Trappe, Md., has added EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART software to its energy management program. With this addition, the company is now deploying EnerNOC’s full suite of energy management solutions.
Paris Foods has been an EnerNOC customer since 2010 when the company began using EnerNOC’s SupplySMART to help secure better terms and conditions when purchasing energy commodities. In 2011, the company added EnerNOC’s DemandSMART application to its energy management strategy, which enabled the company to participate in PJM’s demand response programs and provided the company with access to its real-time energy data. EfficiencySMART marks the continued evolution of this relationship.
The initial phase of the EfficiencySMART deployment includes an energy audit and assessment of Paris Foods’ sister companies, Arbre Farms, a vegetable and fruit processor, and Willow Cold Storage, both in Walkerville, Mich.
EnerNOC‘s Walkerville work includes a boiler efficiency study, cost estimates to convert from propane to LNG, compressed air optimization, and a cost assessment for a full dashboard and energy monitoring system to benchmark the site.
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management