Paris Foods Chooses EnerNOC for Energy Efficiency Audit
Paris Foods based in Trappe, Md., has added EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART software to its energy management program. With this addition, the company is now deploying EnerNOC’s full suite of energy management solutions.
Paris Foods has been an EnerNOC customer since 2010 when the company began using EnerNOC’s SupplySMART to help secure better terms and conditions when purchasing energy commodities. In 2011, the company added EnerNOC’s DemandSMART application to its energy management strategy, which enabled the company to participate in PJM’s demand response programs and provided the company with access to its real-time energy data. EfficiencySMART marks the continued evolution of this relationship.
The initial phase of the EfficiencySMART deployment includes an energy audit and assessment of Paris Foods’ sister companies, Arbre Farms, a vegetable and fruit processor, and Willow Cold Storage, both in Walkerville, Mich.
EnerNOC‘s Walkerville work includes a boiler efficiency study, cost estimates to convert from propane to LNG, compressed air optimization, and a cost assessment for a full dashboard and energy monitoring system to benchmark the site.
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards