Park Hyatt Chicago Adopts Telkonet’s Energy Management System
Telkonet completed the installation of its EcoSmart energy management platform at Park Hyatt Chicago.
The hotel installed Telkonet’s energy management thermostats in all 198 guestrooms. The EcoInsight, integrated with the company’s Recovery Time technology, is a programmable, controllable thermostat with over 125 configurable settings used to control the efficiency of a property’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Every room is constantly and independently evaluated to determine its energy efficient temperature based on internal and external environmental characteristics.
Telkonet’s EcoCentral management platform communicates with Park Hyatt’s workflow management software, HotSOS, allowing the maintenance team to carry out repair tasks before a problem HVAC unit disturbs a guest.
Telkonet has provided its energy management technology at other Chicago-area hotels.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrating sustainability into your ERM framework
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement