Park Hyatt Chicago Adopts Telkonet’s Energy Management System
Telkonet completed the installation of its EcoSmart energy management platform at Park Hyatt Chicago.
The hotel installed Telkonet’s energy management thermostats in all 198 guestrooms. The EcoInsight, integrated with the company’s Recovery Time technology, is a programmable, controllable thermostat with over 125 configurable settings used to control the efficiency of a property’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Every room is constantly and independently evaluated to determine its energy efficient temperature based on internal and external environmental characteristics.
Telkonet’s EcoCentral management platform communicates with Park Hyatt’s workflow management software, HotSOS, allowing the maintenance team to carry out repair tasks before a problem HVAC unit disturbs a guest.
Telkonet has provided its energy management technology at other Chicago-area hotels.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Shifting the Focus from End-of-Life Recycling to Continuous Product Lifecycles
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- It's Time for Today's EHS and Sustainability Professionals to Embrace Big Data
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software