Park Hyatt Chicago Adopts Telkonet’s Energy Management System
Telkonet completed the installation of its EcoSmart energy management platform at Park Hyatt Chicago.
The hotel installed Telkonet’s energy management thermostats in all 198 guestrooms. The EcoInsight, integrated with the company’s Recovery Time technology, is a programmable, controllable thermostat with over 125 configurable settings used to control the efficiency of a property’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Every room is constantly and independently evaluated to determine its energy efficient temperature based on internal and external environmental characteristics.
Telkonet’s EcoCentral management platform communicates with Park Hyatt’s workflow management software, HotSOS, allowing the maintenance team to carry out repair tasks before a problem HVAC unit disturbs a guest.
Telkonet has provided its energy management technology at other Chicago-area hotels.
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Let's Do The Math for DR