Park Hyatt Chicago Adopts Telkonet’s Energy Management System
Telkonet completed the installation of its EcoSmart energy management platform at Park Hyatt Chicago.
The hotel installed Telkonet’s energy management thermostats in all 198 guestrooms. The EcoInsight, integrated with the company’s Recovery Time technology, is a programmable, controllable thermostat with over 125 configurable settings used to control the efficiency of a property’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Every room is constantly and independently evaluated to determine its energy efficient temperature based on internal and external environmental characteristics.
Telkonet’s EcoCentral management platform communicates with Park Hyatt’s workflow management software, HotSOS, allowing the maintenance team to carry out repair tasks before a problem HVAC unit disturbs a guest.
Telkonet has provided its energy management technology at other Chicago-area hotels.
- Migration to Mobile: The Evolution of EHS Management Tools
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Mobility from the Plant Floor to the Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy and Productivity
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- Case Study: Dassault Falcon Jet Taps Intelligent LED Lighting Solutions
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide