Park Hyatt Chicago Adopts Telkonet’s Energy Management System
Telkonet completed the installation of its EcoSmart energy management platform at Park Hyatt Chicago.
The hotel installed Telkonet’s energy management thermostats in all 198 guestrooms. The EcoInsight, integrated with the company’s Recovery Time technology, is a programmable, controllable thermostat with over 125 configurable settings used to control the efficiency of a property’s heating, ventilating and air conditioning system. Every room is constantly and independently evaluated to determine its energy efficient temperature based on internal and external environmental characteristics.
Telkonet’s EcoCentral management platform communicates with Park Hyatt’s workflow management software, HotSOS, allowing the maintenance team to carry out repair tasks before a problem HVAC unit disturbs a guest.
Telkonet has provided its energy management technology at other Chicago-area hotels.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Combined Heat and Power