Peak Demand Response Offered via Energy New England
Energy New England, an energy cooperative of municipal electric utilities operating throughout New England, and Tangent Energy Solutions are offering the Tangent-ENE Peak Management Program that monitors grid and facility conditions to predict ICAP and transmission peak hours, alerts customers to take action, and actively manages their response. The program also configures existing on-site generation assets for grid integration and installs new generation when it makes operational and economic sense for the customer.
The program will roll-out immediately with an initial emphasis on enlisting Massachusetts municipal utilities and their customers in order to impact the 2015/2016 installed capacity (ICAP) evaluation period.
The Tangent-ENE Peak Management Program provides the technology, equipment and support required to drop load and dispatch appropriate generation assets behind-the-meter and in the utility in response to targeted economic opportunities on the energy grid.
The Peak Management Program preserves the utilities’ relationship with customers without causing them additional work, say the partners. Tangent primarily works in the background to manage program implementation while providing real-time data and reporting for customers and the utility.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds