PECI Implements Energy Efficiency Programs in the Northeast, Midwest and California
PECI has secured several contracts in the Northeast, Midwest and California to design and manage energy efficiency programs.
PECI is a nonprofit dedicated to advancing energy efficiency and creating a sustainable energy economy.
For one of its contracts, PECI will complete a two-year grocery retrocommissioning program for a large Midwest utility. This program is designed to create persistent energy savings and demonstrate the benefits of retrocommissioning in regional and national grocery stores.
A large, publicly owned utility has contracted with PECI to conduct an analysis of trade ally networks serving the utility’s small-to-medium business customers. PECI will examine participation trends, and measure utilization and market segmentation to inform and recommend approaches to increase customer and contractor engagement in energy efficiency programs and increase energy savings.
Another contract calls on PECI to assess the data center market for a large utility in the Northeast. PECI will use industry and utility data, as well as its DC Find product to identify customer-specific opportunities for energy efficiency measures in data centers.
A California utility has contracted with PECI to deploy a data center pilot program that provides no-cost-to-the-customer on-site assessments and aims to optimize airflow and temperature settings in commercial building data centers.
A Wisconsin-based energy-solutions company has contracted with PECI to conduct training sessions on its behalf. The training will involve existing building commissioning for engineers, trade allies, building owners and facility managers.
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Approaches to Managing EHS&S Data
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy