Pediatric Clinic Nets $4,000 Rebate for LEDs
Utica Pediatrics worked with BlueRock Energy Services to retrofit its office with LEDs. It had been lit with lamps that were metered at 2700K, close to the color of standard incandescents, according to a Noesis case study. The LED replacement lamps that were installed are rated at 5,000K, the equivalent to daylight. The project saves Utica Pediatrics over $5,000 a year in energy costs, and the office received a $4,000 rebate for its LED lighting retrofit.
BlueRock Energy Services worked with Noesis to provide third-party project savings verification. BlueRock says Noesis helped it showcase the project economics to incite the customer to move forward.
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Planning for a Sustainable Future