PEER: A New Rating System for Power Systems
Green Business Certification (GBCI) officially launched PEER, its rating system designed to measure and improve sustainable power system performance.
Modeled after the US Green Building Council’s (USGBC) LEED green building rating system, PEER, or Performance Excellence in Electricity Renewal, evaluates power generation, transmission and distribution systems through the lens of the customer, focusing on efficiency, quality, reliability, resiliency and the environment. GBCI will serve as the independent, third party, global certification and credentialing body for PEER.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Building Energy Benchmarking & Transparency Laws
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds