Pella Acquires Duratherm Windows
Window manufacturer Pella Corp. says that it has acquired Duratherm Windows Corp.
Duratherm designs and manufactures customizable hardwood windows and doors. The transaction took effect on Nov. 1, with Duratherm maintaining its brand name, which is marketed to the high end window and architectural communities.
Pella has acquired two other companies during the past two years. It took control of Grabill Windows & Doors last year and Reilly Windows & Doors in July. Duratherm and Pella, which is based in Iowa both are privately held companies. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, according to the press release.
How well windows are insulated and the ability to use new technology to control sun exposure are important elements in controlling building energy use and efficiency.
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings