Pella Acquires Duratherm Windows
Window manufacturer Pella Corp. says that it has acquired Duratherm Windows Corp.
Duratherm designs and manufactures customizable hardwood windows and doors. The transaction took effect on Nov. 1, with Duratherm maintaining its brand name, which is marketed to the high end window and architectural communities.
Pella has acquired two other companies during the past two years. It took control of Grabill Windows & Doors last year and Reilly Windows & Doors in July. Duratherm and Pella, which is based in Iowa both are privately held companies. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed, according to the press release.
How well windows are insulated and the ability to use new technology to control sun exposure are important elements in controlling building energy use and efficiency.
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals