Penn. PUC ‘Errata Notice’ Revalidates Licenses of Six Retail Providers
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission (PUCO) has issued a formal errata notice regarding its November 19 decision (Case M-2015-2490383) to pull the licenses from more than 20 companies currently supplying retail electricity or electric generation service unless they provided a bond or security to demonstrate their financial strength.
This week, the commission announced, “In the Tentative Order, [several] companies were inadvertently included in the list – despite having filed the required financial security – or were previously abandoned, prior to November 9, 2015.”
The errata notice formally validates the licenses of Current Choice, Eisenbach Consulting, Energy Service Providers, F&P Holdings, Smart Choice Energy Services, and Noble Americas Energy Solutions.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project