Peregrine Targets Equipment Schedules to Save Energy
Peregrine Energy Group’s new suite of services, Peregrine Focus on Building Performance, combines equipment monitoring, data analysis and guidance from experts to reduce energy waste that occurs when equipment runs more than it should.
A retro-commissioning offering, the service targets equipment schedules as a key source of energy savings.
Peregrine’s monitoring identifies exactly which equipment drives energy use and schedules change recommendations. Ongoing monitoring catches new problems. Typical discoveries from pilot projects included buildings that start up too early, equipment that ran when the building was unoccupied, simultaneous heating and cooling, poorly programmed energy management systems and maintenance issues.
Peregrine Focus on Building Performance is designed to make energy use more transparent to building owners and managers without overwhelming them with data. Peregrine’s energy data systems collects, analyzes, and distills minute-by-minute equipment-use data and interval meter data into reports.
Peregrine plans to target municipalities, small colleges and universities and commercial office buildings with this new service.
Why bring buildings online? What information can operations teams glean from real-time data that they can’t just get from the monthly data provided by utility companies? Click to learn more.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- BuildingIQ's Meter Processing Flow
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Combined Heat and Power
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management