Philadelphia Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management System
The City of Philadelphia will deploy EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART energy management system across 10 of the city’s largest buildings. EfficiencySMART Insight services including energy efficiency planning, auditing, assessments and commissioning.
The city, which has been an EnerNOC customer since 2010, is already using EnerNOC’s SupplySMART to manage the energy supply procurement process for the City’s electricity, natural gas, and road fuels; and DemandSMART to participate in PJM’s Emergency Load Response Program.
As a DemandSMART customer, the city has had access to its real-time energy data across 18 facilities, but the addition of EfficiencySMART will deliver a set of data analytics and reporting functionality that improves visibility into energy waste and the major cost drivers affecting annual energy spend.
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement