Philadelphia Deploys EnerNOC’s Energy Management System
The City of Philadelphia will deploy EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART energy management system across 10 of the city’s largest buildings. EfficiencySMART Insight services including energy efficiency planning, auditing, assessments and commissioning.
The city, which has been an EnerNOC customer since 2010, is already using EnerNOC’s SupplySMART to manage the energy supply procurement process for the City’s electricity, natural gas, and road fuels; and DemandSMART to participate in PJM’s Emergency Load Response Program.
As a DemandSMART customer, the city has had access to its real-time energy data across 18 facilities, but the addition of EfficiencySMART will deliver a set of data analytics and reporting functionality that improves visibility into energy waste and the major cost drivers affecting annual energy spend.
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Energy Manager Today Awards Top Products and Top Projects of the Year
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex