Philadelphia HVAC Firm Offers Building Performance Services
Philadelphia-area HVAC firm Burns Mechanical launched a new suite of consulting services for its commercial clients called Building Performance Services.
The energy benchmarking, energy monitoring services and full energy auditing capability will provide a measurable return on investment in conjunction with maintenance contracts.
According to Burns, about 30 percent of a building’s controllable operating costs are related to energy use, a larger portion than any other area of its operating costs. In addition, in Philadelphia, energy benchmarking is required.
Burns’ Building Performance Services include:
- Quantification of energy waste
- Identification and implementation of low/no cost savings
- Identification of control issues
- Creation of energy model and financial justification for retrofit projects.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Choosing the Correct Emission Control Technology
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- Increase the Value of Demand Response Through Automation
- Planning for a Sustainable Future