Plainsboro, NJ, Gets Efficiency Grants
The Plainsboro (NJ) Township’s Recreation and Cultural Center and the Rush Holt Environmental Education Center are getting grants for a couple of projects from Sustainable Jersey, according to CentralJersey.com.
The township has gotten $10,000 for installation of LED indoor and outdoor lighting at both places. The environmental center also will get a five ton water source heat pump and faucet aerators, the story said. The energy savings from the projects will enable a return on investment of two years.
The $10,000 grant is part of a larger grant of $385,000 that The Gardinier Environment Fund has made to Sustainable Jersey’s Small Grants program.
New Jersey Natural Gas in October notified the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities that it will implement a bill credit of $76 million to residential and small commercial customers. The credit started on Nov. 1 and will extend to Feb. 29, 2016.
- Get Smarter About Your Energy Procurement Data Book
- Financing Environmental Resiliency and a Low-Carbon Future with Green Bonds
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- There’s Money in the Trash
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings