Plainsboro, NJ, Gets Efficiency Grants
The Plainsboro (NJ) Township’s Recreation and Cultural Center and the Rush Holt Environmental Education Center are getting grants for a couple of projects from Sustainable Jersey, according to CentralJersey.com.
The township has gotten $10,000 for installation of LED indoor and outdoor lighting at both places. The environmental center also will get a five ton water source heat pump and faucet aerators, the story said. The energy savings from the projects will enable a return on investment of two years.
The $10,000 grant is part of a larger grant of $385,000 that The Gardinier Environment Fund has made to Sustainable Jersey’s Small Grants program.
New Jersey Natural Gas in October notified the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities that it will implement a bill credit of $76 million to residential and small commercial customers. The credit started on Nov. 1 and will extend to Feb. 29, 2016.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- Planning for a Sustainable Future