Platform Provides Energy Optimization for HVAC Systems
Optimum Energy launched the OptiCx Platform to optimize energy usage for heating and cooling systems.
The OptiCx Platform provides individualized energy management and energy efficiency solutions for large-scale HVAC systems through two subscription levels: Essentials and Expert. The Essentials subscription offers operational analytics on HVAC system electricity consumption and carbon emissions. The scalable, modular design of the Expert platform offers options for incremental energy optimization, providing real-time system management that can reduce operational expenses by as much as 50 percent, according to Optimum Energy.
The OptiCx Platform communicates with mechanical systems and devices through a network of sensors that communicates directly with the Building Automation System (BAS).
Subscribers to the OptiCx Platform have access to a series of web and mobile-based applications, including the OptiCx Trend app for subscribers to respond to operational changes as they occur and verify site performance against forecasted and pre-optimized levels.
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement