Plug-in Keeps Data Centers Computing More Efficiently.
A team of European researchers has developed a free plug-in to keep Data Centers computing more efficiently.
The work is part of two European projects, Fit4Green, coordinated by GFI, and the follow up project All4Green, in which Italian telecoms company WIND is a partner.
The group says it has developed a technical solution that is capable of cutting between 20 and 50 percent of data center energy consumption.
- Environmental Leader Technology Reviews
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The Logistics, Carbon, and Business Data Book: Fall 2012 Sustainability Trends
- 2013 Insider Knowledge
- How to Reduce Cost by Increasing Accountability for Energy Efficiency
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- The Business Case for Corporate Sustainability Tools
- 5 Must-Have Utility Billing Alerts
- Dow Chemical Company Optimizes Facility Management Worldwide
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room
- Your Roadmap for Energy Management: First Stop – Myths & Realities of Energy Purchasing
- Control the Balance of Power: The Future of Intelligent Energy Systems