Plug-in Keeps Data Centers Computing More Efficiently.
A team of European researchers has developed a free plug-in to keep Data Centers computing more efficiently.
The work is part of two European projects, Fit4Green, coordinated by GFI, and the follow up project All4Green, in which Italian telecoms company WIND is a partner.
The group says it has developed a technical solution that is capable of cutting between 20 and 50 percent of data center energy consumption.
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Combined Heat and Power
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Solar Request for Proposal (RFP) Guide
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies