Plug-in Keeps Data Centers Computing More Efficiently.
A team of European researchers has developed a free plug-in to keep Data Centers computing more efficiently.
The work is part of two European projects, Fit4Green, coordinated by GFI, and the follow up project All4Green, in which Italian telecoms company WIND is a partner.
The group says it has developed a technical solution that is capable of cutting between 20 and 50 percent of data center energy consumption.
- 6 Steps from Getting the Most From Every Lighting Retrofit
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- The Top 5 Things You Should Know about Big Energy Data
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Getting It Right: Evaluating, Deploying EMIS Software
- EHS Managers: The Evolution from Necessary Evil to Vital Leaders
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement