Plug Load Logger Provides Equipment Energy Use Data
Onset‘s HOBO Plug Load Logger measures and records the power and energy consumption of 120V plug loads from office equipment, vending machines and other devices.
The HOBO Plug Load Logger provides 0.5 percent measurement accuracy with a measurement resolution of 1 W. The logger can measure up to six parameters: true RMS voltage, true RMS current, watts, watt-hours/kilowatt-hours, apparent power, and power factor. Its housing is designed to withstand the rigors of real-world handling – despite bumps, drops, and use under desks.
The LCD visually confirms logger operation and battery status and displays real-time plug load variables without having to connect the logger to a computer to view the information. The logger’s memory is capable of storing 1.9 million measurements, and its “Meter Mode” allows users to quickly get a read on the current energy use of a particular area without software setup.
Once load data has been recorded with the HOBO Plug Load Logger, it can be viewed in graph form and analyzed using Onset’s HOBOware graphing and analysis software, which provides plotting tools and enables plug load data sets to be combined with data from other types of HOBO data loggers commonly used in building energy audits.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Act Local, Think Global: To Drive Agrifood Supply Chain Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency Ratings: Benchmarks that Drive Excellence in Building Design & Operations
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Integrated Building Optimization
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement