Plug Load Logger Provides Equipment Energy Use Data
Onset‘s HOBO Plug Load Logger measures and records the power and energy consumption of 120V plug loads from office equipment, vending machines and other devices.
The HOBO Plug Load Logger provides 0.5 percent measurement accuracy with a measurement resolution of 1 W. The logger can measure up to six parameters: true RMS voltage, true RMS current, watts, watt-hours/kilowatt-hours, apparent power, and power factor. Its housing is designed to withstand the rigors of real-world handling – despite bumps, drops, and use under desks.
The LCD visually confirms logger operation and battery status and displays real-time plug load variables without having to connect the logger to a computer to view the information. The logger’s memory is capable of storing 1.9 million measurements, and its “Meter Mode” allows users to quickly get a read on the current energy use of a particular area without software setup.
Once load data has been recorded with the HOBO Plug Load Logger, it can be viewed in graph form and analyzed using Onset’s HOBOware graphing and analysis software, which provides plotting tools and enables plug load data sets to be combined with data from other types of HOBO data loggers commonly used in building energy audits.
- How to Thrive in Today's EHS Landscape
- 2015 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- 2013-2014 Winter Polar Vortex
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Practical Insights into the Implementation of GHS Around the Globe
- Beyond Compliance: Applying a Risk Lens to Your EHS Practice
- Just the Facts: 8 Popular Misconceptions about LEDs & Controls
- A Roadmap for Effective Process Safety Management
- Verdantix Green Quadrant for EHS Software