Plug Load System Integrates with Cisco Energy Manager
Best Energy Reduction Technologies’ (Bert’s) WiFi based plug load management systems can now be integrated with the Cisco Energy Manager (CEM) cloud system, allowing customers to manage and reduce the energy usage of their plug loads, both IT and non-IT, through a single cloud-based user interface.
The Bert family of products extends CEM to monitor, measure and control plug loads that are not enabled with Internet Protocol (IP). By using Bert and the existing WiFi network, plug load devices such as laptop charging carts, smart boards, coffee makers, copiers, water coolers, vending machines, water heaters, exhaust fans and window air conditioners become IP addressable so they can be remotely measured, analyzed and controlled.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- There’s Money in the Trash