Plug Power Acquires Full Control of HyPulsion for $11.47M
Plug Power and Air Liquide, the parent company of Axane, founded HyPulsion in 2012 to advance the hydrogen and fuel cell market in Europe. The original agreement intended for Plug Power to ultimately assume control of HyPulsion, though this was accelerated.
Air Liquide remains a partner for Plug Power and its growth strategy within Europe. Air Liquide will support HyPulsion as a hydrogen supplier to Plug Power’s material handling customers. Additionally, Air Liquide will retain its seat on Plug Power’s board of directors, a position held since 2012.
Plug Power primarily sells its fuel cell products into material handling applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- The Missing Puzzle Piece: Automated Utility Data Aggregation
- How the IoT is Reshaping Building Automation
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- There’s Money in the Trash