Plug Power Creates Stationary Power Division
Plug Power has created the ReliOn division from its acquisition of ReliOn in April 2014. ReliOn, a Spokane, Wash., company, added employees, fuel cell stack technology and a stationary power fuel cell product offering to Plug Power.
With this realignment, the ReliOn name will represent the product brand of Plug Power’s stationary power product line.
The ReliOn system is currently sold to customers in the United States, Europe, South America, Australia, Africa and Asia. Sales of the Plug Power ReliOn product will remain out of the Spokane office and will continue internationally.
With the addition of the ReliOn product, Plug Power says it can bring its GenKey product to customers in the stationary fuel cell market, serving telecommunications, grid support, utility and government applications.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- 2016 Environmental Leader Product & Project Awards
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings
- eBook: Five Key Considerations for Integrating Renewables into Your Procurement Strategy
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Four Key Questions to Ask Before Your Next Energy Purchase
- The New Energy Future - Challenges and Opportunities in Corporate Energy Management
- There’s Money in the Trash