Plug Power, Hyundai Hysco Partner for Fuel Cells
Plug Power signed a non-binding memorandum of understanding with Hyundai Hysco to create a joint venture to develop, manufacture and sell fuel cell products and stacks for applications in Asian markets. Per the MOU, the companies must finalize the details of the joint venture by July 31, 2014.
Plug Power possesses more than 150 US patents related to fuel cell stack design, fuel cell system design, fuel processing, fuel dispensing, energy storage and controls. Hysco’s R&D Center was founded with the goal of developing products, materials, molding techniques, coating and fluid floating technology, which includes work on fuel cell systems and fuel cell stacks with an emphasis on low cost stack plate technologies. Hysco has a significant presence in the Asian marketplace.
- 2015 Insider Knowledge
- Top 10 Steps for a Successful EMIS Project
- Practical Guide to Transforming Energy Data into Better Buildings
- Strategies for a Successful EHS&S Software Selection
- Operationalizing EHS Management: Bridge the Gap from Strategy to Execution
- 2016 Energy and Sustainability Predictions Findings from Facilities Professionals
- Improve Occupant Comfort & Reduce Energy Costs Through Humidity Control
- 10 Tactics of Successful Energy Managers
- The Corporate Sustainability Professional's Guide to Better Data Management
- Advanced Rooftop-Unit Control (ARC) Retrofits: Field Demonstrations Validate Energy Savings