Plug Power Launches GenKey
Fuel cell provider Plug Power Inc. announced its GenKey all-inclusive turnkey hydrogen solution for material handling sites, which has been added to its fuel cell offerings centered on the GenDrive product suite.
The GenDrive fuel cell product line provides a comprehensive product suite foundation for warehouse and distribution center lift trucks that are converted from battery to fuel cell power. GenKey is comprised of three separate elements: GenDrive fuel cell units, GenFuel hydrogen fuel and infrastructure, and GenCare maintenance service. Plug Power provides full integration and deployment of the entire GenKey package for customers to ensure seamless transition to hydrogen fuel cell-based power for material handling operations.
The new GenFuel component will provide customers with support for the design and construction of an onsite hydrogen fuel infrastructure, either with the retrofitting of an existing facility or via development at a brand new facility. GenFuel services include the design, procurement, commissioning and maintenance for all the components required to successfully dispense hydrogen without disruption to the customer’s operations. Plug Power will provide operator training and a constant supply of cost-efficient hydrogen.
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- 2014 Energy and Sustainability Predictions: Findings from Leading Professionals
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Optimizing Asset and Service Management in the Manufacturing Industry
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room