Plug Power Launches GenKey
Fuel cell provider Plug Power Inc. announced its GenKey all-inclusive turnkey hydrogen solution for material handling sites, which has been added to its fuel cell offerings centered on the GenDrive product suite.
The GenDrive fuel cell product line provides a comprehensive product suite foundation for warehouse and distribution center lift trucks that are converted from battery to fuel cell power. GenKey is comprised of three separate elements: GenDrive fuel cell units, GenFuel hydrogen fuel and infrastructure, and GenCare maintenance service. Plug Power provides full integration and deployment of the entire GenKey package for customers to ensure seamless transition to hydrogen fuel cell-based power for material handling operations.
The new GenFuel component will provide customers with support for the design and construction of an onsite hydrogen fuel infrastructure, either with the retrofitting of an existing facility or via development at a brand new facility. GenFuel services include the design, procurement, commissioning and maintenance for all the components required to successfully dispense hydrogen without disruption to the customer’s operations. Plug Power will provide operator training and a constant supply of cost-efficient hydrogen.
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Meeting the GHG Challenge: Reporting Solutions
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- NAEM Research Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Guide to Energy, Carbon and Environmental Software
- The CFO and the Sustainability Reporting Chain
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement