Portable Explosion Proof Light Introduced
The EPLC2-16C-150LED is rated Class 2 Division 1-2 and is a cart mounted explosion proof LED light that provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage. This portable LED cart light has a removable light head measuring 16 inches in diameter which allows the unit to fit through the standard sized manholes or entry passages. The LED light head produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas.
This lamp is T5 temperature rated and the LED light head retains 80 percent of its lumen output after 60,000 hours of use, far longer than incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Essential Guide to Lighting Retrofits and Upgrades
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Trends in Energy Management: Where Should Your Next Investment Be?
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- 2013-20114 Winter Polar Vortex
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management