Portable Explosion Proof Light Introduced
The EPLC2-16C-150LED is rated Class 2 Division 1-2 and is a cart mounted explosion proof LED light that provides 10,000 square feet of work area coverage. This portable LED cart light has a removable light head measuring 16 inches in diameter which allows the unit to fit through the standard sized manholes or entry passages. The LED light head produces a brilliant flood pattern of light that is ideal for illuminating enclosed areas.
This lamp is T5 temperature rated and the LED light head retains 80 percent of its lumen output after 60,000 hours of use, far longer than incandescent or fluorescent lamps.
- Evaluation Guide: Four Steps to a Successful Lighting Evaluation
- What You Need to Know About Demand Charges
- NAEM Trends Report: Planning for a Sustainable Future
- The Guru’s Guide: Implementing Environmental ERP Systems
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- The Impact of a Changing Workforce on Facilities Management
- Cox Enterprises Cuts Energy Costs Up to 10-15% in Certain Markets
- How "Fixed" is the Fixed Price Product?
- 24 Hour Fitness Trims Waste Costs Through an Effective Waste Recycling Program
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- Energy Procurement in 2014: Products & Programs to Optimize Savings
- BUYING STRATEGIES IN A VOLATILE MARKET: What Businesses Need to Know about Retail Electricity Procurement
- Smart Building Technology: The Key to Comprehensive Building Performance
- What Energy Managers Need to know about Procuring Natural Gas: Guidance for 2014 Natural Gas Contracts
- Energy Optimization from the Boiler Room to the Board Room