Portable Lighting Source Combines Security System
Liberated Energy’s Guard-Lite is a hybrid lighting and security system with a self-powered design, enabling it to be installed at any location without wiring or an electrical permit.
The Guard-Lite package includes:
-LED lighting – 3 LED lights at 900 lumens each.
-HD WiFI Security Camera – features two-way streaming audio and HD video. The camera has infrared night vision and motion sensing technology. Alerts can be sent to Internet-connected devices.
-Wind Turbine – The unit produces 300 watts at low wind speed.
-Electrical System – DC power system with 24 hours of energy storage when there is no wind or solar.
-Solar Panel – 100 watt output at 4.5 KWh per day.
- Existing Building Technologies Combine for Increased Savings
- How to Use Lean Tools to Cash In On Environmental and Energy Savings
- Sustainability Careers: Unlocking Hidden Employment Potential
- Top 3 Reasons to Calculate Your Environmental Footprint
- Sustainability Reporting for Commercial Real Estate: GRESB
- Six Essential Steps to Drive Effective Energy Management
- Integrated Building Optimization
- Mobility From The Plant Floor To The Store Door: Improve Safety, Accuracy, and Productivity
- Alarms Management: The Future is Now
- 2014 Insider Knowledge Report
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies
- Driving Productivity and Profit with Industrial Energy Management