Portable Lighting Source Combines Security System
Liberated Energy’s Guard-Lite is a hybrid lighting and security system with a self-powered design, enabling it to be installed at any location without wiring or an electrical permit.
The Guard-Lite package includes:
-LED lighting – 3 LED lights at 900 lumens each.
-HD WiFI Security Camera – features two-way streaming audio and HD video. The camera has infrared night vision and motion sensing technology. Alerts can be sent to Internet-connected devices.
-Wind Turbine – The unit produces 300 watts at low wind speed.
-Electrical System – DC power system with 24 hours of energy storage when there is no wind or solar.
-Solar Panel – 100 watt output at 4.5 KWh per day.
- Smart Companies Utilize Integrated Energy Solutions
- 2014 Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
- Improve Your Company's Environment and Energy Performance
- NAEM 2015 EHS and Sustainability Software Buyers Guide
- Unlocking the Value of Energy & Operational Data
- Let's Do The Math for DR
- Combined Heat and Power
- Best Practices in Electricity Procurement
- The Future of Operational Risk Management: The Oil & Gas and Chemicals Approach
- Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Connected Buildings, Connected People: A Look to the Future
- Cut Costs and Improve Facility Operations with Energy Data
- Energy Procurement Strategies for Winter 2014 and 2015
- Energy Efficiency Requires Engineering Efficiency
- Integrated Building Optimization: A Crucial Convergence of Demand-side and Supply-Side Energy Management Strategies